Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Straight" enjoying a little Man 2 Man Action

Fort Lauderdale here today guys!

Drove down, got here around 9 pm last night.  Working it out here now.  Just finished with a morning client, which I don't normally have too many of.  Glad I took the call anyways.  He was a nice guy.  "Straight" guy who likes to fuck around with some Gay, man on man action, every 6 months or so.

He was 6 ' 180 lbs, average build average
dick size, overall cool, even tempered "chill" type of dude, who just wants to enjoy a little hot sexual anythings goes, man to man time, every now and then.

Now you see, these are the kind of guys who help enrich our gay lives out here.  I know some of you think, "oh he should make up his mind", but I just kick back and embrace them, with the knowing that they are just normal guys exploring the diversity of their truly "liquid" sexuality.  No bigotry, maybe some 'societal guilt' on occasion, but otherwise just guys who truly believe in the "live and let live" notion.

Guys like this one, I say, are our brothers, in the 'truest' sense of the word.  It is because we have so many of these quiet and very discreet supporters out there, that we have been able to, and continue to move ahead as far of we have, on our sometimes simple but often times heated, social agenda for equality.

Wow, didn't meant to rant here.  Anyway, just doing a little "thought streaming", here as I decide to give you guys a little status update.  Wishing you all well.  Call text or email me if you are in town, driving through, or if you live here and would like to enjoy a session before I go back from whence I came!  LMAO!  ;')  

No comments:

Post a Comment