Sunday, June 17, 2012

Do I hear I-Phone ?? (wink)

Any client want to surprise me with a sweet gift??  I would love to get an I-phone.  I'm with verizon just in case anyone wants to entertain this idea! 

It's just not in my budget to get this right now.  But when I do much more stuff will be posted and much quicker too on this blog! 

I'm under contract, and so am not able to get it for a discounted price through Verizon, until Jan. 2013.  :'(   Current option is for me to but the I-phone at full price.  Over $500.00 right now, and that is just not in my budget right now...  lol...

Anyway just thought I'd put it out there.  Who knows maybe some of you replace them every 6 months and may have a good one lying around.  Or perhaps you bought one recently and for some reason just don't want to deal with the technology!  Hey, that happens too.  I've seen it with some guys!  lol....  So don't laugh! 

Any of you checking me out here from NYC?  I will be there this Thursday night.  So hit me up if you'd like to meet while I'm there this trip. 


2 comments:

  1. I'll be in NYC from Friday through Monday. Going to Matinee Pool Party on Sat, Parade, and Alegria.
    Would be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the matinee pool party... If I get a chance I will look it up.. Have a multiple hour booking already for Saturday night... Thanks for the note...

    ReplyDelete