Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I love that feeling of being totally energized every single day...

And I can happily and proudly say that I've been fucking these dudes, all wrapped up too!

Yes, I mean with a condom on.

Tested negative this time last week, and I do plan to stay that way!  FOREVER! 

No, I don't think of HIV like it's diabetes or some other standard issue dis-ease out there!

I know we've come a long way with treatments here but it's still a not so happy or nice condition.  I prefer to have my physical self clean drug and disease free too!

I do everything I can daily to eat well, workout, drink plenty of clean healthy water to help flush toxins out of my system, and I thrive on feeling the wellness race through my veins. 

I love that feeling of being well alive and totally energized every day of my life!  I encourage those of you reading this out there to give yourselves a shot to embrace a more active fitness lifestyle as a way of relieving yourselves of many conditions and just overall give you a better sense of well being, and depression free existence!

It has been proven that cardio alone increases that happiness endorphin rush that absolutely no medical drug has been able to beat for those suffering from depression.

LOL.....  Rambling......  Just some thoughts my sweet men!!!!  Spread the LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment