Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet ass play-insatiable bottom-public, heated, salt water pool !

Hi guys,

In Los Angeles here as I type.  9:57 am here now.  I haven't posted an entry in a few days, I know.

Get back on the band wagon very soon.  Just wanted to send a quick note for those of you guys out there who enjoy reading my posts and check on a daily basis!  Sweet!  Your support is so appreciated and this is to let you know that!

I tend to get a little distracted when I hit LA.  Something about the social aspect that makes me stop, take a little time out to take it all in.  I've been doing a whole lot of traveling, and when not in a client's company I tend to be working on the different aspects of my life, and that time again I usually spend alone.

I come here, stay in this clothing optional Gay Mens' resort.  The only one of it's kind in LA. and the attention I get is insane!  It actually overwhelms me quite a bit.  Challenges the hell out of me and so I take the time to be in that space and allow myself to soak it in, take a deep breath and relax some.

I took all my ads down yesterday, since I have not been answering my phone nor replying to pretty much anything or anyone, since my arrival here.  I thought it best to just take the ads downs until I knew I was once again ready to resume "working".

Which may be at some point later today.

I did have a crazy hot hook up with a sweet has ass fucker who turns out is a Rentboy here on a working vacation with his boyfriend.  My sweet ass play with this insatiable bottom began in the public, heated, salt water pool here at the resort I'm staying at, and then later transferred over to my hotel room accompanied by another frequent local visitor just aching to watch me fuck this Rent-boys hungry hole.  We of course took turns until I had him to myself just before 2 am on my 1st night here.

Apparently, this guy and his boyfriend are both from NY.  I heard his boyfriend is even hotter but I have yet to see him myself.  If I can figure out they're working names, I will grab a pic and post it for you guys to get a more up close and personal view for you guys to get a more up close and personal idea of whom I refer to.

This is all for now.  All the best.  Chat again soon!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment