Friday, June 1, 2012

Making it all better with sweet surprises!

Client (regular) came in to see me this afternoon.  Had to cancel yesterday, so he comes in with a cute little box of Chocolates!  Truffles to be exact!  How sweet.  Yea the client too! 

Just thought I'd share the moment with you guys here as well.  Well, of course I said. oh no... when I saw that it was chocolates.  Why?  Well because, I can't keep them in the box!  That's why!....  LMAO... 

Took a couple photos of the before and after.  They are delicious!  Only one problem though....  Notice there are 5 missing.  He ate 2.  I ate 3 already!  Decided to take the pic so I could at least put the box down.  Client said, well so you can have them as you go!  lol...  Yea right!  Not!!... LMAO.... 

Thank you Rick!

No comments:

Post a Comment