Friday, June 1, 2012

Ain't this little BIG GUY just Adorable!!

Cute pic from directly in front of the NYC Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle area of the Big Apple!

Was there this past Memorial day weekend where I got to enjoy hot erotic moments with many new and previous clients, while also taking advantage of the gorgeous weather walking myself around to do some personal shopping!  Loved It!  Need to get myself some summer gear.  Had no nice summer shorts believe it or not!

Yea, any one of you out there who can be so inspired and wish to get my a little gift of some kind.  Well, American Apparel has become one of my favorite stores as of late!  Size XS in any of the shirts they carry always fits hands down!  This goes for Tees and or Button down shirts too!  I love their short sleeve button downs in almost any of the styles they carry.

Now ain't this little BIG GUY just Adorable!!  So cute and big as day there in the middle of the city side walk in front of the Time Warner Center!


No comments:

Post a Comment