Friday, June 1, 2012

Hey that was nice, and I 'm not really even Gay

So many hot situations in NY this time around guys that I truly had almost not enough time to blog about them for you to follow!  lol....

Anyway, there was one situation on Memorial day when I decided to get myself a nice badly needed real deep tissue massage.  I picked a place in Chelsea called One Men's Spa.  Beautiful Spa so you know.  Great location in the "belly of the beast" so to speak!  (joke)

Right in the heart of Chelsea on 8 ave around 18 street.  So I go in get my massage the guy is good but not as really deep and hard as I really needed since I have some shoulder issue that are muscular in nature.

The massage goes very well for all intensive purposes.  Feeling good, and the masseur tells me to go to the back locker area where my clothes are stored to shower if I wish.  Take your time he tells me.  So I decide to go hit the showers.  Someone else is occupying one of the showers.  I banter about ever so casually as us guys know how to do, all too well.  Made some noise to as to alert the other guy that someone's in the room.  I step into the shower beside his.

Minutes pass, finally someone steps out.  I step out shortly afterward.  See the guy lean light skin guy curly dark hair.  Looking very regular, average kind of guy.  Ah he's cute I noted.  He looks up smiles says hi.  I said hello.  I asked him if he had a great massage and he said oh yea.  Italian, by the accent! 

Cool,  I told him how badly I needed one myself.  He slips his loose fitting boxer shorts on fairly quickly.  Sometimes I think the, more, (straight) guys do this very quickly, so you won't notice them getting hard while talking to you.  Well, I loosened my towel a bit, enough for him to get a clear view of my man piece nicely hanging between my legs.  Nothing abrupt or overly obvious, just normal drying up after the shower in front of other guys type of thing.

I lean over and my locker and right beside his.  Now he's sitting on the bench directly in front of the locker.  Barely enough space to just literally stand directly in front of the locker with the bench about 3 inches behind.  No room to turn around really.  As I take my clothes out of the locker, my cock dangles slightly touching the bottom open locker door.  With his face is less than a foot from direct access to my cock!  So fucking hot.  I pause, take a peak, and notice him staring directly at my dick with no hesitation as he continues leaning over to "put his shoes on" (wink).  As he gets a better more up close and personal view of my swelling cock.

He's almost fully dressed.  we've been chatting here and there.  Little banter back and forth.  He reaches over grabs my dick, and says Nice!  I smile, thank him, and stroke it some.  He grabs my cock again, then lunges over to put it into his hot mouth.  Awesome!  Fuck!  Just what I was wanting here today, I thought!  So I grab and release his dick from his zippered pants to return the gesture.   He let's me massage it for a minute then goes back onto my cock in his mouth and begins sucking on it taking it all the way down his throat for a couple of minutes.  licking the shaft up and down, enjoying every minute like a pro.

He stops, looks over at the locker room door, asks for my number, I give it to him.  So we exchanged numbers and I asked him to call me later.   Now it was about 7:10 and I knew I already was set up with a 7:30 appointment in midtown.  So when he asked me what I was up to, I just made up a story about having to be on some conference call.  lol.....

Little did I know that I would be seeing 3 clients almost back to back that night!  7:30 then a random last minute call for 9:!5 and then another previously set up 10:30 appointment!  Woo....

So that was the beginning and end to my cute Italian stranger on my dick at the Spa.  We exchanged a couple text messages where he told me "hey that was nice, and I 'm not really even Gay".....  lol.....  Yep!  True my friends!  Don't make this shit up!

Anyway, he did try several times to get me to see him that night but my busy client schedule and the need to make those bucks kept me from being able to set up a reasonable time to hook up with him.  I was going all the way trough to midnight with paying clients.

Priorities.  Yea fucked up sometimes, but that's the name of the game here and sometimes the not so hot part of doing what I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment