Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fantasies about a hottie laying in your bed?! Pics !!

Ever had one of those moments where you just want to totally take advantage of a hot friend?  Maybe someone you don't know all that well, but they hung out with you anyway, and you drank together, and then they were so comfortable they just dozed off on you?  You know how guys do sometimes??

Or perhaps after you just gave them a good Hot Fuck!  Like I just did to this cute fucking Wolverine type right here with me right now, passed out on my bed...lol...

This is a picture taken of his nice hot fucking cock half a sleep!



Yea this is what happens when you party too much. Above is the picture of my semi erect cock staring at him in the face while he's asleep on my bed right this minute as I type this! Lmao...

PIC CROPPED TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT!  LOL...  !  He didn't like the overnight notoriety I guess..  Internet sensation perhaps?  Not his cup of tea..

Anyway,  This is but a blog my sweet men!  And it's for pure entertainment!  So just relax guys and enjoy the show...  No harm intended, nor maliciousness on my part ever!  Some guys insist on fucking in Public, but then squirm when a pic appears online.  Go Figure!  lol.....

My pics are everywhere.  Do I look worried to you??  Not.  Different strokes.... I know.  But mostly, I do know how to respect this too!  (wink)

Anyway, back to the delicious details!  I Fucked him so good!  He has been in total Nirvana this hottie.  The whole time telling me how Hot and Sexy I am ! 

Fuck!....  I said the same to him cause he is too!  Great bubble ass!  Insatiable sexual appetite, always a turn on for me there!  Rough a bit aggressive, and then tender kisses everywhere type.   Ummm, my favorite type of guy right there!  Like that too!  How great he ate my ass!  Woo....  Amazing....  A true connoisseur!  (wink)  Turns anyone!  Make a line !  lol  

He's actually adorable, and quite the exhibitionist too!

Clothing optional place here, (SVI, in W. Hollywood) so he invited me to the outside patio area, where I shoved my cock deep into his mouth and did all sorts of other things to him, till he got to the breaking point, grabbing his dick and jerking it like a mad man till he shot a crazy hot load, while I fucked his mouth sillly keeping others from hearing his cries of passion!  Which were pretty fucking load!  LMAO...

Yea well, I had my friend come in and view the proof of my latest conquest lying on my bed!  (smile)  He nodded in total approval.  Then later came by a little after midnight with 3 other guys, one of which was totally hot too.  No.  I had my exhausted honey laying in my bed.  Well, yea, I'm normally the devoted type like that, so I turned my friend with his gift of hot men to for me to please down, and got back to bed for some shut eye, alongside my sleeping Wolverine!

Yep, and that's my semi hard cock laying there next to his hot sweet, sleeping lips!  Believe me when I tell you that he just loved every second of every minute!

Pictures speak a thousand words...  (wink)  But of course of few words can always enhance!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment