Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to Bel Air!

Hi guys,  I'm in Bel Air LA, at this very moment!  Staying at the Bel Air Hotel.  Beautiful here.  And the weather finally broke out the sun today too!  Yey....  Off to do my daily workout in a few..  Just wanted to share a few words on my blog here...  Stay tuned...  Nice Blog change coming up soon..  May be able to download pics etc...  so you can see more hear more, more often.  Maybe even reply or comment too.  ;'P

Looking forward to an exciting 2012.  I am here in West Hollywood due to a 4 night booking with a regular client of mine.  I will be open to see my 1 hour clients again either Sunday or next Monday the 29th or 30th, of Jan.   So far only folks who know I am actually in LA already are those reading this, and the clients on my mailing list.  This is only one of the many ways I prioritize regulars, and / or those who have signed on to my mailing list.  Thank you!  Chat again soon!  Feel free to hit me up to say hello, let me know you read and are enjoying my blog too.  ;')  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment