Friday, December 30, 2011

'Usually boys beg me to Fuck them... Here I am Begging you to Fuck Me!"...

Have had several clients here today in DC.  All walked away feeling very special.  And telling me how special I was.  This was particularly nice with one new client today who booked me for a couple of hours.  Had read many of my reviews, and said he really looked forward to meeting me.  The reality met with even better rewards than he had read.  Or better said, they (the reviewers) were all right.  He had a great time and was excitied to know that I frequent DC said he would be a frequent guest.  I like that too!

....  Yea.... Real nice feeling right now!  Just ravaged another client just now walked out the door!  he'll know this is about him!  Told me he loves reading my Blog.  Just couldn't wait to report on this one!  Yea...  Real manly man this guy!  Tough guy exterior.  "Usually my boys are hungry for me to fuck them"  .... "Instead here I am begging for you to fuck my ass!"....  He says to me!  Yea.... and fuck his ass I did.  You're gonna rip me a new hole aren't you!  He told me in between.  he made me wait long enough.  So when I got him.  I wouldn't let him weasle me out of his ass!  Multiple positions one after the other.  Had him screaming and moaning all together!  Yea... this is not for the faint of heart guys.  Weak stomachs should not have read this one!  haha....  More later....  Expecting another in a few minutes! 

Yeah.... Had the other shortly thereafter too.  Stayed hard beginning to end of course, like I always do.  Told me I looked amazing.  Talked about his recent trip to Porto Vallarta.  Some romps with local gogo boys.  None as hot as you though, he says.  Well we had another repeat good time.  He had also seen me before on one of my previous visits to DC.  All bottoms out there he complained.  Nice to get topped by a hot guy with a big hard hot dick.  Cool.  we cuddled kissed, and showered too.  All is good.  my 4th client for the day in DC.  This is how I like to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment