Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Just don't be a dead fish" I told him....

Another Orlando client last night.  Man.  I tell you.  New appreciation for what I do for so many men.  This guy has been hiring for over 6 years now.  Many years divorced now, father of 1.   Told me, initially,  "I only want oral".  Ok fine, no problem.....  I get there only to have him tell me that he really does nothing when with a guy.  Just likes to be kissed, all over, and sucked off.  Meanwhile he's laying there with his eyes completely shut.  Not exactly enticing mind you. 

I walked through the door first thing he said, was "wow, you're so cute!"  (big smile)  I was glad to hear that of course.  Sweet guy.  hugged, kissed him, got business out of the way, no problem.  Later, all the above is revealed, and then I decided to give him my thoughts on being together with someone. 

I am not the submissive type at all.  More the aggressive type here, but reciprocation, works real well with me.  "Just don't be a dead fish" I told him.  These are the type of surprises I try to avoid at all cost actually, by discussing in detail, prior to meeting.

he was a bit nervous I felt, told him not to worry, kissed, continued to play.  I turned around, decided i would need to take the lead for this to turn out at all.  He began sucking my cock, not too long after telling me this is something he never does and is not good at.   He continued for quite some time.  I was surprised he was not stopping.  He had a small dick barely got hard.  I squeezed it, played with his ass, got it hard, did the best I could.  He was loving it. 

Continued as we were, things were improving.  Conversation as we went.  He revealed to me details of his past male sex experiences.  Told me he had never done as much with anyone as he has with me just now.  Wow...  Barely have done much at all actually.  (my perspective).  Not his though.  Amazing!  I inquired.  He told me more.  For several years hiring the same guy.  Paying 125.00.  Doing, always the same things.  The guy touching him, he lays there, and getting a hand job at the end. 

Well, as I told him earlier.  If you are not actively engaged, then the guy you hire, will basically just do, by rote.  Just do whatever, to get paid, nothing more.  I Do Not work this way my friends, (smile).  I purposely set my rates, on the higher end, of the scale deliberately!  By design.  I also go out of my way, (through conversation, and the getting to know process), to give the men who take the time, and the money, to hire me, a TRUE EXPERIENCE!  Much more than you get from your typical, pay for play guy!   

I continued playing with his ass.  He moaned in delight.  By the end of the session he asked me to put my cock in his ass.  I did.  Slipped it in, with no pain at all.  He was shocked, asking me if I was in.  Yes, touch for yourself.  He reached down and felt my hard cock, as I slowly slipped it in and out of his previously, Virgin hole!  Wow, (big shy smile), coming from him now.  He was so happy.  Thanked me all over.  In the end, he was totally engaged, sucked my cock eagerly, and fully, to his and my surprise.  Had the 1st fuck of his life, and is now, is on his way to a totally new set, of fantasies fulfilled, and other sexual exploits, he only thought a dream, before I came into his existence!  All for now my friends!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment