Monday, March 19, 2012

A weekend of Overnights..... Yey!!

Had a great time this weekend Gentlemen.  Friday's overnight was a success.  I treated my client to a fun debauchery filled evening out on the NY town!  Took him all over midtown to the lower East side of the City! 

Started out with his mouthful of Cock first! (mine).  of course!  Then showed him around some of the NY Gay Hot spots!  Got him to step outside of himself and touch feel and squeeze some other hot cocks from some of the city's Go Go boys! 

He was so shy most of the night.  I had to literally guide his arm, otherwise they would remain in his pockets.  Big scared, relieved, nervous smile on his face afterward though.  While the girlfriend's away of course!  lol..

Night ended with my cock buried deep inside him, after I gave him the best Go Go show of his own in private though.  Yea.....  2nd time he's been with a man.  I was the man both times.  I'm honored, to be able to show other guys what a great bottom experience can and should be like! 

Loved it !  He came while I was busy thrusting and sliding my cock deep inside him.  He couldn't thank me enough, as he almost snuck away in the early morning.  I woke of course, and showed him some of my own early morning gratitude too!  Thanks my brother! 


No comments:

Post a Comment