Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All's quiet in Philly town!

Here in Philly right now.  Quiet day and evening for the looks of it here.  Had a burst of inquiries earlier in the day.  Some wanting to have me "hanging in the wings" so to speak waiting on the side lines, in case they finish their lives in time to include me at whatever late hour of the night that might just happen to be....  lol...

Well, that's just not me fellas!  Na na na....  You decide on a time and get back to me.  No waiting to see if you might decide that I matter!  Why??  Cause I matter to me!  And so I do prioritize myself 1st nowadays!  (smile) 

Did have a nice session with another past client earlier today though. So this was real cool.

Hit DC tomorrow afternoon too.  Be there till April 4th.  At this point it looks like NYC might be my stop after DC next week.  Have a few who have expressed interest and so this may be where I go after DC.  


No comments:

Post a Comment