Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gay Pride Overnight in NYC! & Marriage approval!

6/28
NYC for an overnight on Gay Pride Sunday!  And what a wonderful great long overdue, inspiring Gay Pride weekend it was, due to the amazing results on the NY Same Sex Marriage Approval!  AWESOME!  A true celebration for Equality in America! 

This is a cultural, socially significant, progressive movement forward, towards the next step in a Federal Law making same sex marriage the Law of the Land in all the States of the Union.  This is truly the only way to assure an end to all state by state, bigotry and biases, and to protect all the innocent men and women, from being denied the right to live their lives fully, and as valuable members, of our wonderful, United States of America. 

Here I am this evening in a not so nice Hotel.  no stars for sure!  Won't name the hotel to protect myself from the unsavory.  One can never be too cautious in this business.  lol.... 

Anyway, clients who know me, know that I am a classy guy, and I worry not so much, because, though, this is not my desired location, it's not something I would repeat.  Never stayed here before, and never will again.  The location is a bit further from the City Center than I would deliberately choose or recommend. 

My overnight in NY was a great time, with a very sweet man I had seen a couple times before.  Single Gay man from the outskirts of PA, closer, if not actually in Ohio.  Imagine that.  Come from all the way out there, some would say 10 hours drive, he made it in 7.5.  haha...  just to see little Ole "Moi"  (smile) 

Took me to dinner walked around times square a little bit to work off (my) dinner calories, and later, I treated him to one of his most memorable, sexually stimulating experiences, according to him.  I'm not so egotistical, to brag, at such proportions, about my sexual exploits!  Well, a good time was had for both.  Left early the next morning, for little ole Philly.

Normally I enjoy Philly, but never again outside of Center City.  So happens there is a huge convention, and a huge Sports Event filling up all the hotels to SOLD OUT capacity.  Thursday, I am once again in the heart of Center City.  Those who have seen me, know where I will be staying.  Nice hotel in the middle of everything.   

Finally got internet wi-fi access here, so I feel like I'm back in business today.  I did get to see a 3 hour client when I arrived yesterday so that was good.  Another happy soul.  This is good.  His story, well let's just say, is pretty unique.  Some of it not so pretty, and even a bit sad actually, but none-the-less, his time with me was something he was looking forward to, for quite some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment