Friday, June 3, 2011

A gift of Orchids and Wine!! Ahh...

Hey Orlando, got a real sweet gift of lovely white Orchids the other day, from a client, who is now becoming a regular.  So adorable they are.   His reaction after I was done with him was " OMFG I haven't been Fucked like that since I was 25"!!  Wow... Nice huh.... Yep.. It's True.  I kid you not!  ;')  Just another day at the Office..!

Another walked in with his 2nd bottle of wine today.  Made him see stars again today, while he ate me, and did any and all kinds of things to me, he could possibly do, then capped it off with a little water sports at the end. Me providing.  For those of you wondering.  Married, in the medical field, and wants to be De-sterilized STAT!   Haha...  Ur wish is my command, I say...  Well, within reason of course!

6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment