Saturday, June 18, 2011

2 Great Overnights & Tiffany Bracelet!

6/18
I'm in the Bahamas......Could you believe that shit!  haha.....  (wink)  Yep-----Here I am !  Client took off for a meeting and I'm here in the hotel room.  Beach a 2 minute  walk from my room.  ;'p  1 night only, 1 night only..... I feel a song coming on!  ....  We drank a bottle of Champagne.  Awesome!  Love Champagne. 

Had a great overnight the other day in Orlando.  Sweet man.  Showed up with a truly amazing gift for me, (THANK YOU) but the true gift was when he spoke the following words, in what turned out to be much more than one moment, of passionate bliss.  "If I had 2 million dollars right now, they would all be yours"  Wow, so amazing is all I can think of right now.  He flew to Orlando to see me.  He loved my place, that was nice.  I took him to a real cool place to eat, close by had nice talks followed by our intimate moments at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment