Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shower Suck followed by a Hot Elevator Fuck!

Well, it began in the elevator of my own building!!!  Hot!..  1st time man...  Real cool.

White guy visiting from San Francisco!  First I was scoping a cute little hottie who had just strolled into my buildings' parking lot!  Had seen him before...  seemed to slow his walk down a bit, and caught him throwing a glance here and there once or twice, as if to get a discreet look at me me without being obvious....  Well, I did the same, just smiled a little but continued into my building floor.

Door opens, someone almost pops out.  Oops!  wrong floor!.  He smiles I smile.  Going down?  I say, he says after a brief pause.  Yes!.  I laughed and went in.  1st floor he asks??  2nd for me not going very far down.  Oh, and what's on 2.  my apt I told him.  You have wine I said.  Yea, was at a wedding party, they gave us wine. I'm going back to my room.  Door opens.  Well that's me I said, have a great night.  Enjoy your wine, as I smiled, he laughed, reached out extending his arm said what's you name??  I told him, he told me.  As I stepped out he reached for my arm again, as if he was going to kiss me.  I hesitated.  Returned the gesture, he retreated for a second.  Where you going I asked?  My hotel Embassy Suites he said.  What you doing?  He planted one on my lips, took no time to process the question.  I was stunned, but returned the kiss.

They have cameras everywhere here!  I said.  Oh wow, well I'm not from here, so i don't care.  haha...  Yea. no worries,.  we stopped, would you like to step into my place for a few.  Yes, definitely he said!  Ok, then, follow me.

So we went over into my apt.  Took out 2 wine glasses.  kissed, fooled around and I got to fuck his sweet thick hot white ass.  Real nice.  Great kisser.  I had to write about this.  But this was not the only cool hot time I had tonight!

Met a sweet, very "straight" type of white dude at the gym too!  Played around in the shower!  So hot! Put my cock in his mouth!  Nice!  I shot such a nice load there, bent knees jerking and feeling each other up from underneath the opening under the smoked glass shower partitions!  ....  Wow!  Had noticed him in the steam room.  Had sat close to me, but others walked in, so nothing happened.  I did notice his consant glances back and forth though, so I knew he liked what he was looking at.

He left a little while later and I walked out after him.  Said, he's hitting the shower, I know it!  Well, he got his towel from the locker and did as I thought.  I hit the shower next to his.  In little time there he was stroking his cock.  Mine was already hard and hot, way before I noticed his standing at attention too!

Nice!  I was so glad to watch him reciprocate.!  He looked like one of the actors from the TV series, Prison Break!  The thick muscle head brother who had been unjustly thrown into jail.  Handsome Fuck!  So serious too.  Otherwise, not obviously gay at all!   Man!  Just the way I like them!

Had a very unexpected Hot time with him there.  Sometimes guys are funny where they won't want to talk with you again, after playing in the shower, or sometime, they get shy about even looking at you, as they run out the locker room, never to speak or avoid eye contact anytime they see you again.

Not the case here, thankfully.  I think maybe it was because I spoke up, and stirred up some conversation.  We exchanged numbers, and that was real nice.  I said, that was real nice man.  He said yea, that was real hot man!  You are hot he told me.  Yea, I thought!  Thank you!.  You look great I said.  Well, you look really hot too!  Cool, I smiled, as my cock was rising once again.  Banter in the sink area.  Just us two in the locker room.  Nice. Perfect!  Talked about workout times.  All over the place he said.

Exchanged a couple texts which was real nice.  Told him I'd be happy to do that again, this time without the partitions!  He replied, yea, That was really Hot, I'd give that a second go around too!  Nice!

Turned out to be a great night on several levels here in Orlando.  Most likely leaving very soon again, so stay posted guys!  Hugs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment