Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hot Fucking Start in NYC!!

Off the plane to a client airport pickup!  To the Bronx part of NY City!  lol....  Nice area guys!  By the water!  So there!

2 Hours go by so quickly sometimes!  (Huge Grin)  !  Yea!!...  Subway with luggage.  Hotel 42 st next stop!

Client booking soon as I got there.  New guy Rentboy client!  1st time with me.  Loved me.  Always a nice way to start my trip too.  This was not one of my loyal regulars.  New guy!  Nobody's ever done me like that before Adam!  Love it!  It's my middle name fellas.

Stud, Casanova, Stallion!  Whateva! You pick it boys!  All good here..  lol...  Yea, well he says, you really like too!  I said hell yea, if I didn't like I wouldn't do it!  Too intimate a business to do it and not really like it too!

Not worth doing anything you don't really enjoy doing!  That's my belief!

Book me guys...  Have lots of time tomorrow to have a great time!  Share it with some of you, and make smiles on many more faces!

(wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment