Monday, April 16, 2012

All New pics posted on all ads and website too!

Hello!  Quiet but productive busy day here for me in Orlando Florida.  Sunny warm and totally beautiful it is right here! 

I want you all to note that I have added new pics to every single pic area of my website today!  Yey!  Let me know how they make you feel.  Everyone has different taste of course, but I always enjoy hearing a clients' perspective!

I have post new pics on all my Ads out there too!  So check them out wherever you visit the most!  Anything you'd like to see me ad to this blog or my website, also feel free to let me know.  Why not right!? 

I will be hitting NYC again this week.  So if any of you are going to be around and want to get to seem me for a hot massage or more let me know?!!

Plan is to hit Philly right after.  Provided the hotels don't continue to be sold out!  Yep!  Nothing open this entire week there.  Same with DC for this week!  Yow!!!  lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment