Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hot Hunky Young Asian Lawyer!

Had a great day yesterday in Philly.  Actually every day has been real good for me thus far.

Got in Sunday to a client soon as I got here.  Monday was busy all day long and Tuesday was booked by the end of Monday night.

Just had another satisfied married man walk away, to be seen again for sure.   Had me a real cute Hunky Asian Lawyer that popped in to see me from the Jersey side on Tuesday.  Hot fucker he was.  Not exactly lean but nice muscular hunky body silky beautiful flawless skin like most Asians have.

Great smile on this guy.  Will definitely see me again.  Told me in no uncertain terms that no one had ever left him feeling like I did.  (smile)  Love when i hear that.  He was telling me in an almost "how do I say this kind of way"?  So cute!  Was nice to listen, as he stumbled for the right words to express his feelings, ( the midst, of his erotic high), after just having had the best sex yet!  He was only 30 yrs. young!

This guy can and told me he has, gone out there and tested different guys on all these different sites.  Bored!  He told me he just didn't feel like wasting time tonight and after loving my profile pics and reviews decided to give it a try.  Glad I did he told me!  Would love to see you again.  "How often are you in Philly?"

He signed up on my mailer and he asked me to keep his number for future visit notifications!  Done!  love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment