Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cock Loving Jew!

Another cool Client 1st tonight at the my hotel on Times Square!  1st time being fucked by a man.  aka never had another man's cock inside him at all!!  Yep!  Tough guy this one!  Older guy 60's probably...  in good physical shape though.

Talks real tough like .....  Yea...  Bold and brazen Jewish man!  Loves me to death now!  haha...  Repeats over and over....  Love your sexy body all over my body.  Love to wake up and feel you inside me...  But when I tell him the price!  Oie Vey!  haha....  This guys' been with me 3 times now twice in Orlando and once now in NYC where he spends 3 out of his 7 day week.

Told me he'd never spent this much to be with a man before now either.  Told him it's high time he paid for quality in his life!  Don't you think it was about time, ah?!!  Yea you gotta talk tuff to some of these types!  haha...  So I wrestle him down a bit and he's like a kid in candy store!  lol.... 

Just moments before I place my cock on his lips for more favorite lollipop sucking time!  Yea, told me it was like a sweet hot lollipop!  (wink)  Guess you'll have to taste for yourselves guys not knowing out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment