Monday, March 26, 2012

Work Work and More Work! the Life of a Hustlin' Dude!

Here in my Philly hotel now.  Been a good stay so far.  A bit quiet today.  Only had 2 good fucks! But they were hot as hell anyway!  Well at least 1 of them was crazy hot!  He loves to play in slings, but this time he came to me.  Was longing for a good hard bangin' and lo and behold, .......so it was!  lol.

Been updating pics for my ads.  Taken hours of my day today working on this.  Back and forth changes sizes, so they upload faster.  Adjusting hues, and colors so they show better.  Got more to post soon.  They'll be on my ads on and my website too.  www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com for those of you who don't know this yet!

Been transferring all the posts from my former blog location to this site.  So in case you may have noticed.  There are many more posts than when I first opened the page just over a week ago.

Viewership seems to be increasing too.  Love that!  Tell all your friends out there about this hot new blogger and his site too!  lol....    

No comments:

Post a Comment