Thursday, March 29, 2012

TIme to Sneak in a meal!

DC now.  Off to a running start!  Just the way I like it!  I am the type of guy that loves to and thrives on being busy!  Could be with friends or family too!  Doesn't always have to be work related.

In this case however, it's work related and I'm elated!

Just finished my 1client here in DC.  He was very generous, as he is always too!  This I love!  I give my good clients extra sometimes in terms of time.  Not all the time, nor should anyone expect it!  But when I can I don't worry about that kind of situation.

Beauty is that this guy gave me almost 100 more than the expected fee.  That kind of generosity goes a very long way with me.  Prioritising him of course above others who may be vying for my time etc....

Anyway still teaching this old timer the way here.  He's loving every minute with me!  A continuous exclamation is "Adam, what are you doing to me"  OMG...  This is a good feeling.  Love this kind  of energy in a session.  This kind of advertising is PRICELESS!

Gonna sneak in a bite to maintain my muscle mass, and not allow myself to whither away!  Have not had time for the gym today but early tomorrow I hit it again for sure!

Another client at 7:30 and another at 9pm.  With 2 others vying for a 10 pm ish appointment time.  Awesome!  Taking, and doing them all tonight!  And guess what?  They all get beyond amazing service, and yes, including stamina, from me too!

Have someone inquired about an overnight in NYC on April 9, but so far not showing himself to be too reliable so I may just dismiss the whole thing.  Should that happen then it's possible I head to Austin TX on the 7th or 8th of April.

Have already had a couple inquiries!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment