Sunday, March 11, 2012

DC CVS EVENT!

3/11
Just got through fucking a handsome guy I met at the local CVS here in DC near Foggy Bottom.  Cute fucker.  Smiled at each other said hello.  He panicked, dropped his phone I looked, and said, Oops...as we both looked at each other and simultaneously said, "hate when that happens"!  and then we both laughed at how that came out at the same time.  So... we got to chatting.  Noticed he didn't run away in fear so I hung around too, by the frozen food area, looking for late night munchie foods....  Told me he was dropped off at Georgetown, but nothing was going on there... 

We introduced.  Ken was his name.  Cute smile tall about 6'!" about 195 maybe...  light hair blondish light green eye I believe.  saw the Vodka told him I was a Vodka guy too...  So I asked, "Private party tonight"?  A little solo drinking??  He said, a somewhat solemn yea...  Wanna join me?  I said sure...  exchanged room numbers..  and I was off to finish my shopping....  1:47 am right now....  sleepy time...  Finish this story tomorrow, Sunday morning.....

NY bound!........goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment