Saturday, March 10, 2012

Married Older Guy decides to Suck His 1st Cock!

3/10
Sat here in DC guys!  Great stay as usual for me.  Picked up a few more, new, Regular, clients.  This is always good.  ;') 

Had another older married man suck on his 1st cock last night.  Bingo!!  (smile)  Well, not my "goal" necessarily, but it's a good deed when you know he's hungry for it and finally gives in and goes for the gusto.!   Loved it he later told me.  Payed me way more than what my full session goes for which is always and added plus too. 

Told me he was going to need many more practice runs with me, in the very near future.  Like this.  Happy huge smile couldn't thank me enough.  I like that alot!

Hotel, One Washington Circle, in Foggy Bottom part of DC.  Short walk from Dupont Circle.  Great location, eats everywhere and a great little french style cafe called bread and Chocolate.  Wonderful for a delicious, healthy, reasonable, brunch or other....Fresh croissants, all types of amazing pastries, and the food is amazing..  sandwiches, salads breakfast items of all types too

No comments:

Post a Comment