Thursday, March 29, 2012

DC bound now.. Bus Trip!!!

On my way to DC as I type.  Expect to get there by 2 pm or so.  Looking forward to some nice times there, and maybe even take some time to see the cherry blossoms in real life for a change!  Heard they are amazing!

NY City may be next on my trip schedule.  Must hit Orlando sometime soon, but not sure when right now.  Am considering hitting Texas, finally.  I keep saying it.  This may be a trip I'll squeeze in this month if I can manage it!  Considering Austin! 

Just transferred a couple months from the previous blog for you all to read.   Let me know if you enjoy them too!  Remember, you all are welcome to post comments anytime.  They can all be posted as anonymous in case this is a concern for some of you.  The idea is also to allow some of you guys to communicate with each other sometimes too, if you care to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment