Monday, July 23, 2012

Self Motivation!

One of my many personal goals for this new year of 2012 was to begin reading...  Making education the focal point of my year.

Back in early June while in LA i finished my 1st complete book reading in quite some time!  I was excited.  Bought myself a kindle fire as a X-mas gift for myself.  Committed to actually using it most specifically for reading! 

Perfect since I knew I would be traveling much more in 2012.  Goal was to make it easy, excuse free, and facilitate travel reading while on an airplane too.

Book I finished was "Excuses be Gone" by Wayne Dyer.  Purchased another and am on it now.  "Wishes Fulfilled" by the same author.  Yes, I'm open to writings by other authors too!  lol..  For now this is what it is.  I do love this particular author, and have heard many of his lectures on PBS.

Anyway, have a great day all.  Just wanted to share some personal experiences with you and some random thoughts! 

Hope you can appreciate too.  Feel free to share thoughts.  ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment