Saturday, July 21, 2012

Heartfelt Condolences to the Beautiful People of Colorado!

My Heart goes out to the sweet people of Colorado who are unjustifiably suffering from the nightmare of the other night.

I traveled through Colorado some years ago, during a bicycle ride raising money for Aids research.  The ride itself was awe inspiring, but the true beauty was in the people of Colorado itself.

In my friends SUV. traveling down the city streets, and passing stop lights, people, (men in particular) would tip their hats as we passed the cross walks.  Young men, old men and everything in between.  All in all I found the people of Colorado to be very loving and all embracing.  Unexpected, for a big City boy like myself, but beautiful on so many levels.  This was the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed, in a city.

This event is horrific to say the least, and I have cried many times watching the news broadcasts!   I haven't said much on my blog I know, but this I felt compelled to express!

PEACE AND LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment