Sunday, July 1, 2012

A total Happy Ending in Chelsea!

Had myself a really great massage the other day during my stay in the big apple!

This guy works out of a store location in the heart of Chelsea called Arcadia!  Off 8 ave on 23 street!  Little side bit, is that the owner, happens to have a crazy hot, big fat dick!  But outside of this.  His store is just fantastic!

Filled with ornamental house items for purchase.  Exotic, decorative pieces and a great variety of unique one of a kind blown glassware items.  In the back, he offers a fully equipped legitimate massage service!

The massage guy is just awesome!  No happy ending, as I did not request one.  Don't think he goes there, but this tall handsome, thick, muscular, not too overly muscle bound blonde beauty is well studied in his deep tissue massage technique and i will definitely be back to experience his amazing skills again very soon!

I was hard as a rock when he turned me around of course, but he continued his focus like a true professional!  Loved my dick too!  He did take the time to express this thought.  That was nice!  Not to mention that I probably will also be meeting him in private sometime.  But for my purpose here, just know that here is another reputable fun exotic gay owned and run establishment you could really enjoy buying from (even online), they now ship internationally, and even a real hot strong therapeutic massage from a total hunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment