Sunday, July 1, 2012

Being authentic in my Blogs

In DC right now guys!  Had a nice stay here.  Leaving tomorrow for Orlando.

Not too many posts lately, but sometimes needed, so that I may continue being authentic in my Blogs.  Nothing by rote with me.  haha...  I want to always enjoy what I do and continue offering some nice info you guys can truly get something out of and just plain enjoy!

My stay in NY was good too.  I was there mainly to take part in my private coaching sessions which are going very very well.  Taking steps to break into the legitimate movie business.  Doing all I can to focus on my truest dreams and continue pursuing my "other" passions!

Listening right now to a radio broadcast that my coach was invited to and aired today on NY radio.  ;')  Pretty cool!

Attended another real nice event last Monday evening while in NYC.  So happens a client also called by totally by chance extending an open ticket for me to attend a broadway show!  Wow!  I actually had to turn it down! Man!  I do love Broadway shows guys, so that's not something I normally would do at all!

Well,  I was already booked at this other event with my coach and couldn't turn it away last minute for a hot Broadway ticket!  I was getting in free to an event that had a waiting list of over 150 people!  There I was on a guest list and without a dime out of my pocket!  Loved it!

I also met some amazing top personalities at this event.  One of them was the lady who does the voice on over 25 million USA vehicles!  Imagine that!  The GPS Navigation turn by turn direction voice chick!  So hot!  haha...  Was really awesome hearing from folks like this about the "how to's" to making it happen in this business!

No comments:

Post a Comment