Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cute White boy at the gym. Is he Christian? Straight? Gay??..

So there I was in the gym. This cute chubby white boy I've seen before strolls in. I notice he checks me out. Heads over to the bathroom stall to change his clothes.

I think, well, these poor kids, (he looked about early 20's)worried about other guys checking them out while changing. I figured he was a little homophobic. I had seen him months before with 2 other cute white boy friends when he first joined the gym. They used to work out together.

Never, would you see them changing in front of the other guys. So I thought maybe he's embarrassed because he's fatty. Given that this is Orlando, and in Florida. I also thought for a moment that maybe they were raised, christian, and so they probably don't like being around gay guys or something like that.

All 3 of them, used to go way out of their way, to 'hide' by the shower area, and would only change, once they thought, other guys were not looking!!

Well, all this being said, I take you back now to just yesterday. So... I get back to the shower area, after I finished my long workout. There, I see the cute, fat boy stepping out of his shower stall. I notice he deliberates, soon as he sees me. Almost as if he wasn't going to step out of his shower stall.

I figure, he's paranoid, thinks I will be staring at him. I pause, give him time to decide. He steps out of his stall. Stands in front of it leaving the door open. Moves out of the way so I can get by. I proceed to the following stall a little past him. Fully covered with his towel, he looks over to me. Jitters, stalls, paces back and forth in front of me. I look at him, he flashes me a huge smile. Shocked, I smile back at him.

He looks both ways, back and forth, steps into my space, and signals over to me an invitation to join him in the single shower stall the next stall over. Not quite sure, and a little shocked, I just stare at him for a few seconds. He reaches over grabs my cock, proceeds to just get into the shower right next to mine. These are separated by a textured glass so you can watch the other guy in the next stall.

He waits till there is less traffic in the shower area, opens my stall door and waives me over to the next single shower, (this one is separated by a solid wall). So I join him in there. Wasting no time at all he's down on his knees in less than 30 seconds!

Huge smile. Real cutie this sweet chubby dude. A sense of confidence, and so glad to have me in there with him, it was adorable. (smile) Anyway so I return the favor. His hands busy exploring my whole body, in the stall careful to keep quite as we can. Beautiful big blue eyes and beautiful soft skin on this cutie pie.

Looking back in retrospect, I remember getting vague signs that maybe this boy and his little friends maybe were gay, way back a couple months ago, but I usually was too busy thinking not to embarrass them, or do anything to intimidate them, that I just dismissed the thought soon as it entered my mind.

Many reasons why guys won't look again. They don't like you. They may like you, but may have a girlfriend, (still not there yet) lol... They may actually like you but can't let their other more 'straight' friends know this. They may be embarrassed. They may be partnered already. They may just be way too immature also. This happens to me often too. In case of the latter, then all the more reason not to even go there. Waste of time.

In addition, I really don't make it my job to try and figure people out. One thing I do not do is walk around thinking, "is he gay, or is he straight"?? I really don't care. Don't get into "straight or gay" issues like I see many gay men doing.

Too much wasted energy as far as I'm concerned. In the end for me I figure, if they like you, they will find a way to let it be known. This is all for now.

Hope you continue to enjoy guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment