Thursday, August 2, 2012

Steamy Progress Shots....

Just thought I'd share a couple new pics I took today of myself!

I thought this turned out to be a pretty cool angle huh?

Training more than ever the past few months!

Working on putting on more muscle, but only while keeping myself lean.

Abs are beginning to pop some now. Pretty cool huh?!

Tell me what you think guys? Want to see more "progress shots"??

Both these pics were taken today by me. I had just finished taking a nice long hot shower at my apt in Orlando.

Been working on keeping my diet clean everyday for several months now.

Wanted to post something more current so you can see what your missing! lol.

Sometimes, nothing beats candid pics right?! These have not been Photoshopped at all.

Taken with my new Samsung Android phone. ;')

1 comment:

  1. such a hot body......you're SO much fun to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete