Monday, August 27, 2012

Hot sessions... 2 more "Regular" Clients added!

Had a couple nice HOT sessions here in Philly since my arrival yesterday.

Can't always get to all who call in time, but those who leave messages will always get called back by me. Maybe the next day if those v-mails come in after midnight as some do! But hey! All is good. lol

Chicago was awesome! Didn't work there, just expanding my future horizons and was attending a very big industry event that took place there on Sat. Aug 25th. It was a 10 hour affair, so imagine that!

Similar to those high powered motivational seminars, but this one was career specific, and loaded with high profile industry professionals, sharing their knowledge of the craft with audience members.

So here I am another 2 nights in Philly. Let me hear from those of you hear reading this. Any of you in Chicago hit me up. Encourage me to go. I do really listen to client requests and give them serious consideration. Another good example is Houston, TX. Went there for an overnight booking once last Christmas season. Had a sweet time, pretty much by myself. Story can be found on one of these very earlier blogs from earlier this year... or end of Dec..

So, Yes, Houston and Chicago will be 2 new cities I will begin travel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment