Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chicago Times!!

Wow....!! I'm in Chicago!

Yea... Home of Ellen! Love her! Even crossed my mind while on the trains today to put a little video together of myself to show it off for her! Maybe I'll do it on my very next trip here. Certainly lovely enough to come back again.

And the guys! I think are freakin' adorable! Did a little bit of shopping for myself today. "Small extra Slim" shirt size guys by the European chain store called ""ZARA'S" Love their clothes because they almost always fit me just right!

XS Shirt size with American Apparel at the moment! Busting out of those real soon, but they have a real nice fit on me right now. Length of the shirt is not like a skirt too, which is important to me too! lol...

Anyway, I am here for a big event tomorrow that I'll be attending, and I just wanted to look fresh, with some nice bright colors on! Bought a pair of blue flats with white and tan accents, the hot sexy stretchable fabric white short sleeve collared button down by Zara, and a slim fit lo rise sexy blue jean style slacks!

So, I'm at a friends place. technically I can work from here if I wish but I had never seen his place nor do I have any idea how far from everything it is and so I didn't want to take that gamble "hoping" clients would be willing to travel to me where I am. North end off the red line, near Wilson stop for some of you who might be familiar with Chicago!

I definitely want to come back again, and make it one of my destinations. Houston will be on my list too. I have received several more requests, and so I am going to look into affordable housing situations to make my stays profitable while I'm there.

Gotta work on that more diligently now, since too many of my stays have been over 200. per night! Eating up a large portion of my moneys earned! Not so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment