Friday, August 3, 2012

Hot Straight Guy "Massage" with HOT Lady Friend!

Damn! Just had a Sweet 3 way encounter with my clients' 2nd man on man sexual experience! (wink)

1st time I force fed my cock into his hungry gaping mouth! Now 2 nd time around he bought along a HOT Lady friend.

Hour glass figure on this long haired tan skinned sexy brunette! Yea. I have female encounters by way of another guy every now and again! Sexuality is to be embraced! So much fun this evening for all 3 of us!

This guy had a sweet, clean, totally tanned, shaved, plump hot little ass! Loved me playing with it, and I certainly gave it plenty of warm, wet, T.L.C !

She was beside herself with anticipation and nervousness at first and then turned into total excitation and sexual excitement. I massaged him, had him suck my cock, while she walked around in skimpy sexy lingerie.

Took her top off so hot. No sagging there! Perky, and natural as far as I know... (smile) Played with her nipples, she played with my cock. Mainly she was just loving watching her sweet "straight" sweetheart sucking my big fat cock! She was rooting him on. Watched me swallow his whole cock in its entirety!

She was like wow! told me she learned alot from me too! I let watch as I played with hole. Shaved, hairless, intuitively pulsing up and down while I pleasured him with my fingers! Hot!

Yea... Adult fun guys! Why all the hangups around sexuality?? I don't know! I say DROP the stupidity now and teach yourselves to enjoy life! Please! ;')

Lots of fun ! If we could all, get just a little less hung up, and uptight about the sexes, sexual roles, etc...

Hot time. And she took some pictures. I hope to be sharing them with you sometime real soon! She took some great pics, showing some hot asses, 2 man on man bodies smacked together on my massage table and It got me hard just looking at them!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment