Saturday, August 18, 2012

As I slipped it deep deep and deeper inside him

Wow....

Great day today ! For several reasons. Not just the fact that I've had several clients consecutively either. ;')

Actually today I had the pleasure of being the 1st guy to de-virginize a 59 yr old Zumba dance teacher! How's that for showing someone a few new "dance moves"??

Haha.... All kidding aside, he had an incredible time! Beyond his wildest expectations! True guys! Hard to make stuff like this up believe you me.

On top of that special about this guy or should I say very "unique". Is that he had never up until this evening with a man nor with a woman either!!

Yep, shocked?!! So was I ! As you may or may not know. I speak with all clients prior to booking! This is one of the many many reasons I have for working this way too!

So here he is spilling the beans telling me very critical pieces regarding his own life story, and included is the fact that he has never been touched that way, at all! By anyone be it man or woman! Now I could certainly understand if it was someone in their 30's maybe, or even a guy in his 60's who had never been touched by a "man" like that. But at 59, never had sex at all?!! That was shocking to say the least.

Anyway, long story short, he came in for a mixed session "massage and more". Paid my full service rate for the "anything goes" deal! I proceeded with the erotic massage... worked my way into all the other stuff.

He took my full cock slowly, easily, no pain at all! Contrary to sometime conflicting personal stories. Getting fucked by a man does not need to hurt at all!! While many guys have had numerous bad experiences. I could tell you as a total PRO! That using the proper lube, correct posturing and positioning, having your favorite hung guy, (like me) go inside you, making you feel whole and complete, as only another man could, does not need to involve any pain at all! (smile)

I of course took advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity (for my client of course) and made sure to place my raging throbbing hard thick piece of meat into his now open hungry mouth for him to truly taste his new man flesh!

Nudging him slowly, with a little coaching too, he swallowed my dick almost entirely! Needless to say I was very impressed and made sure to tell him so. Affirmations, are always good to reinforce good behavior!

Yes, even with sex, men are like good dogs! Teach them what you like reinforce the behavior by throwing him a bone and he's wagging his tail the entire time! haha..... How you like that analogy guys?!!

Anyway, slipped on my magnum, slipped it deep deep and deeper inside him, took the time to have him be with the experience! And his eyes were bulging out of his head!

Wow.... Amazing I thought to myself! Gentle and yet aggressive. This is me when I'm given permission. So there you have it.

Another interesting day at the office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment