Thursday, August 23, 2012

The not so guilty pleasures of being made complete by having another man deep inside.

Another great stay in DC.... Philly will be my next scheduled stop!

Had 3 new never before entered men! Yep, Virgins! Each one of them. Now figure this guys.. One of them never married. Tall fucker. Maybe 6'2" Older guy too. Not a spring chicken by any means. One other. Well, shorter than me, stocky build. Hadn't been sexual with anyone in over 5 yrs! Yep, can't make this up here. Promise!

Well, The one tall one took care of my "full service" fee upfront as expected. Was very specific about not doing anal. Maybe not even oral. Could you imagine!?? Some of you out there who have ventured down this path might be scratching heads about this guy!

Well, I would be too, which is precisely why I speak with all clients prior to scheduling an appointment. Yyyep! lol.... So anyway, The short end of it is that by the time I was done playing with his glory hole, I realized I could easily slip my cock deep inside there. He was loving every minute of it, and I being the pro that I am knew without hesitation he was more than ready for this action to take place.

I wrapped it up, lubed it up, begin to adjust him for the penetration to go in easily. No resistance at all to my actions. Great! So I continued, slipping it in little by little. Within seconds I was fully thrust inside massaging his colon, for the 1st time in his life! After a minute or so being inside him, he said, wow, no one's ever done this to me before!

I smiled and continued. He was totally in another space. Just being with the experience of providing sexual gratification in this very intimate way to another man, along with the pleasures of being made complete by having another man deep inside. I could see by the very still look on his face that this was so new to him, yet there was this sense of total satisfaction in his eyes at the same time, as if expressing a deep sense of gratitude. Priceless!!

That feels great! Is what I came out of his mouth. Nothing less guys! Awesome, when you get someone like me who can provide a truly excellent 1st time experience! No how does this work? No, let me just jam it in! No, "well, I'm the top so he's got to learn how to 'take' it" either! Knowledge, experience, bridled with compassion and caring, is part of what it takes to make this a great worthwhile experience for some 1st timers.

Bottom line is that he's a traveler too and asked to be on my "favorite" clients list, so he can see me again when i get back to DC and even during my frequent NYC visits.

Cool.. Love it this way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment