Friday, May 16, 2014

COVER BOY RECOGNITION! ON 5-7-14

Hey Guys!  Did you all get to see my COVER BOY of the day shot on Daddys Reviews?
Well, here it is just in case you have no idea what I'm talking about or even know what Daddy's Reviews is.  You can go there yourself!  While your there you will be privy to over 70 stellar reviews the average client has submitted out of the sheer will of their own heart to share with you a bit of their amazing experience with me, in hopes it will inspire some of you to take action, & hire me for your own sampling of my fine wine.  ;')
                    

                      Adam Michaels - Orlando
                    (Previously Adam #3/NYC)


        

                                 Coverboy 7/18/07, 9/9/08,
                   7/29/09, 7/29/10, 2/21/11, 8/28/12, 5/7/14
 

Special shout out to Daddy who ultimately makes the choice to pick his most popular Cover Boys!  I STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE & clients who are willing to spend the money and make the time to come see me, get that, the from the minute they walk through the door.  I am both honored and humbled!  Grateful!  Thanks to all who submit reviews on my behalf also!  ;')

 

1 comment: