Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PHILADELPHIA WEDS 5/28 THROUGH 5/31

Know that I have changed the email address for my mailing list!  If you have signed up on my list the email you will be seeing as coming from me will be Adam@AdamMichaelsOnline.com Now note this is NOT the email address I use on any of my ads, for now it is EXCLUSIVE to my email list only, and that is as intended.

                Hat Selfie.  What do you think Guys?  Cool different look for fun sometimes!

Please check your spam folders, and it's Gmail then look in your "social" or "promotions" section of your email account.   My email list may be going there since I literally have only sent 2 emails from this new mailer program I just began.

My newsletter will be coming out very soon too.  I will figure out how to implement, as a separate entity from my mailing list entirely!  In this newsletter I will cover some sex and/or sexuality issues, keeping you up to date on what I'm currently up to in my life, for those of you who wish to know more, or just follow me.  As a rule the topics will involve intelligent topics, covering a broad spectrum of subjects, but mostly in the personal growth, relationship areas etc... meaning I won't be covering celebrity gossip, or sports, unless it involves some super hot guy we might all be going gaga over! 

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to let me know that you wish to be included in my newsletter email list.  I will keep you all posted either by a mass email introducing my newsletter or a different opt in page either here on through my website.

Meantime Book me while I will be traveling to Philly, .......DC, and NYC next week!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Very hot man----Love how you look with that hat!! Very hot indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buddy! Appreciate that. Glad you like my hat too! ;')

      Delete