Monday, August 13, 2012

Hmm.... Is he legit or just a joke??

Today I declined a 25 yr old who contacted me from my ad on Rentboy!

Some of you might be wondering why??

Well, I've been doing this for a couple years now guys, and I believe I have a pretty good sense of who is real who is just toying around, and in this social network, quick hook up site society. We do have guys who sometimes think it's cool to call some of the hot guys they find ads for and just see what can happen.

This guy contacted me first after midnight last night wanting an appt. for today at 2 pm. I said yes, and he replied back at about 1:45 am. This is a first red flag.

Well, hit him back this morning, suggesting he call me to discuss. I hit the gym in the morning, so asked him to call after 11 am. He called me close to noon, but left no voice-mail. Now, I'm thinking again. He's not serious. Anyone who's serious about getting together would always leave a v-mail indicating so. I would've called him back immediately because I saw the call come in but didn't get to pick it up on time.

1 hour later he calls again. This time leaves a message. I call him back. Sounds like he was still in bed. Now almost 1:30 pm.?? I try to get him to chat about his likes etc.. Ummmmm... Not too much info... Anyway I told him to think about it, (my way to dismiss him kindly). I did ask him to let me know whatever he decides either way.

So i get a call about 40 mins. later asking for now, a 3 pm time frame. Now I'm getting the not so good sense that this guy is a joke.

Well, 1 example I could give is some Indian guy who had never hired before, sounded very tentative like this guy too. I went back and forth trying to find a way to get them to reveal something about himself, (as I did with this guy today) to ascertain the legitimacy of him as a potential client.

I get a whole lot of Hemmin and hawwin, very vague answers. The common "I'm a little nervous story) Long story short, with the one Indian guy, I went against my better wishes, set the appointment, (also after more than 1 change in appt. times) the guy comes over. Nervous, sits, tries to get into generic conversation, (ridiculous) when I invite him to get the business out of the way, he then decides he can't go through with it.

Exchanged a few words, quietly pissed off I open the door, (after having put off someone else, who had asked to meet also at that time frame) I invite him out.

Later from his car, he calls me to apologize, telling me he is on the outs with a boyfriend, thought he could "get back at him" by "cheating" with me, but could not go through with it.

I told him how wrong it was blah blah blah... Well, this was one such experience....but occasionally I get some young guys trying to just "meet" before... hoping to see what might happen.

Well, that kind of shit just doesn't fly here! I have no personal profile on manhunt or adam4adam or on grinder. This is what these guys get accustomed to and I just am not playing that stupid game.

So, I told this guy today that he didn't seem very sincere, or maybe he really didn't have the money which is due upfront if we set the appt. His demure, extremely feminine, girly boy sound, and lack of conviction to my questions, led me to just tell him that I will pass on this today.

I do all in my power to avoid bad, uncomfortable situations, and confrontations! I am a total professional. Every man that walks through my door. Meets me, loves me, and all have an amazing time, unlike much of what's out there. Anyone not absolutely certain about what they want should go out there and waste time with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment