Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eating correctly, training, hydrating, etc...

Summer days and new nights in new an different parts of town and cities too!

Here I am i Washington DC this evening. Maybe some pics would be nice to accompany this but I'm going to sleep very soon if at all possible.

Challenge of my life to get to bed before midnight. Giving up that "all night long" lifestyle here you know.

It's all about getting up early for me now. For quite some time now actually. As, I know and it is well documented that to the couple hours before midnight have the largest impact on your overall wellness.

Been working on being an early riser, to get my workout in with no interruption. Leaving my day more open to seeing clients without worry.

So tonight I had 2 cool guys. 1 a previous client I had seen while at the Mayflower Hotel last year sometime. Nice time again. He was real glad to see me listed up on Rentboy again.

Other client was a new guy from South Carolina. Didn't reveal much but was adorable. Wanted to just worship me and my body. Told me I was beautiful several times... Always sweet and nice to hear when I know it's real genuine. I don't request, ask, or expect people to speak like this to me at all. But here I am working on keeping myself together, making myself look better all the time. Getting proper sleep time, eating correctly, training, hydrating, etc... So when I get to hear this feedback coming from clients. It makes it all that much more worthwhile for me. Appreciated!

Any, NEW YORK bound very soon. Just wanted to share a few thoughts here online before bedtime! All the best out there guys!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment