Monday, August 27, 2012

These Sweet Intimate Feelings came over him like an Emotional Rush!!

I have had so many accolades by all my clients recently it is both very sweet, and very exciting!

DC was loaded with great new experiences with many 1st time clients coming to see me. my regulars were blown away too. Each and every one of them telling me how, ripped I looked.

One client who has seen me half a dozen times before was the best I have to say! His reaction when he saw me was just Priceless! Here he is a very modest, average everyday kinda guy. Married with children living in L.I. He sees me every chance he gets when I hit NYC.

So he walks in usually in some kind of suit looking very handsome. This time shirt and tie maybe. Late, almost 11 pm. So basically just barely steps into the hotel room hug and a kiss right away. Takes a couple steps away from me does a little full body scan all over me.

I opened the door a bit scantily clad this particular time. So that certainly threw him off a bit, (in a very good way)! (wink)... Anyway so just barely closing the door, and his reaction to me was "man you are fuckin beautiful!" LMAO.. But it wasn't just what he said. It was one of those "you had to be there moments". It was the way he just like grabbed his head, turned around oh so quickly, in what seemed like a split second, throws both his hands in the air, grabs a look at me again, and completely off the cuff verbalizes these very sweet, intimate feelings, that just came over him like a huge emotional rush, that he just couldn't hold back!

I swear to God! Not kidding! I was pretty much shocked by his remark, because, this guy is basically a very quiet bit reserved bordering on the shy side! And here here just let this out with such a passionate roar, that I just smiled laughed said thank you and just gave him a really big kiss! He of course just grabbed onto me squeezing my tight lifting me in his arms while he planted a sweet passionate deliciously delicate kiss back onto my ready lips!

Just a moment, maybe? Yes. But really it's a collective of moments like this that build up, and over time to create a great life, overall. But not only that a great day to day experience for me and my clients too.

Just wanted to share some of this experience with you guys out there!

Let's celebrate love, loving, caring, sharing, giving, and continue to pass it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment