Sunday, November 25, 2012

Travel Time!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!  I pretty much spent the entire last 3 days and nights with family here in Central Florida.  Had a couple hits during this time from clients, but since they were all same day hits, I was unable to oblige.

Times like these, more advance notice is always preferred since I cannot and will not allow myself to sit around "on call" all day long in the "hopes" of someone hitting me up for an appointment.  lol...  Nope, no can do!  (smile)

So anyways, I plan to hit the road once again this week.  Looks like Philly will be my next destination Du Jour!  Hit me back if you are in, or plan to be in Philly beginning this Tuesday. 

Just a little note here to keep you all updated.  I will hit you back by way of my mailer for those of you on my list which is now over 200 strong.  Thank you for that guys!  I plan to continue expanding on this cool blog I know many of you are enjoying too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment