Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fighting to Be Right? Have it Your Way I Told This One.

Here is a funny one for some of you out there.  Well, I get this call from some guy, who leaves a voice-mail asking that I call him back.  So I call him back 1st chance I got, which was about 5 hours later.

Barely says hello, just abruptly interrupts me requesting my stats again.  OK he called around 11:30 am, now it's about 5:30 I get it.  No problem.  I recite stats.  says how big is it.  I tell.  says how long ago did you last explode your load.  Now get this guys.  No actual conversation, lead in, nothing of the sort.  Simply, I don't really remember who you are, but all I want to know is if
you will cum.  Never really asking me directly, just trying to be simply cast his unduly critical impaired sense of judgement and hang up.

Yep, this is exactly the type of guy this is, and yes, I have had this type of caller before.  Needless to say NOT the type of client I am looking for.  So he begins a monologue about how no guy can recharge in just 3 hrs. to cum again.  Awfully assumptive on his part.  Not necessarily reality based, since I personally have been able to cum, for several clients in one day, and those often have been back to back clients too.  Usually no more than 2 hours max. apart.

Anyway, this rude, silly, abrupt, and just plain stupid client wannabe's approach was so distasteful to me that I just spoke over and above his silly little self righteous rant telling him point blank.  This was what I said after his assumption that one in my position could not cum again.  "Well not really true sir,, but since this is your take on this whole thing, let me just tell you that you're not correct and that being said I thank you very much for calling and all I have to say is no problem and goodbye".

But wait, I didn't just post this to rant, OK guys!  There's always a method to my madness, as they say!  So here I get 2 more clients back to back, and with the 2nd one, we go all at it.  Well, I didn't fuck him, actually but there was plenty of other crazy hot oral and ass action to make your head spin!  Trust me!

Guess what guys!  I came once again.   Yep my client loved it, and afterwards I shared this little situation with said client, making him wonder in amazement, about how dumb this guy must've been to turn down a session with someone as good as me.

This was cute cause this last client, (the one I came a nice healthy stream for), went ahead and expressed to me several stories about hiring, of his own, and how there are not that many really good guys out there and this is why, he and his boyfriend, hire me all the time.  Each and every time I hit DC.  He went on to say that they really find me to be a special guy, and always love to hear when I'm in town.

Meantime the pathetic, ignorant earlier caller with his self indulging insistence on "being right", got it just his way! He got to be right!  And he walks away with ZERO!

Remember if you fight to be "right" you will have it just that way.  Now does that mean you are actually correct though?  As this client example, emphatically proves.  NO!!

This client was dead WRONG, but his abhorrent attitude from the get go, and his total disregard for the person behind the performance, is one that I was unwilling to patronize regardless of his little dollars.  Cause in the end. I am all about the integrity behind it all.  This man showed me none and was therefore worth none of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment