Saturday, December 8, 2012

He Here Cums Yet Again !!

So here's a good one for you guys...  I know I haven't posted a hot story in a bit.  Well, that was according to one hot client who I guess probably wants me to let you all know how crazy he gets when he sees me!  LOL...  Yea....  I can't make this stuff up guys!  Really! 

So he books a session.  Probably his giving nature taking control of his actions, since he cares so much for his fellow man he had to give up his......  Well.....   How about I let you fill that one in for yourself.

So he comes to see me, devours my cock like it's a sweet, vanilla
ice cream cone on a sweltering, hot, summer day!  Quick, before it melts.... in your mouth!  (smile)

On to my 1 pm client.  Fucked his cute perky little used to be, fat ass!  Well, he's lost about 40 lbs or so so I can say that!  Blondie this one.  So I came while fucking him.  This was my 1st client.  This didn't stop, nor end, our session though.

I quickly pulled off the cum dripping condom, and he eagerly ran his wet tongue up and down the shaft of my semi erect wet cock, licking every lick of the sweet serum, off my glistening swelling cock.  Loving, and licking every drop he continued until I was rock hard again, wrapped it up as I instructed him to sit on m dick and shoot his load while I banged his hot hungry pussy hole.

All too eager.. he obliged.  And boy did he shoot a load.  A torrent, was more like it.  I was so wanting to take a picture and post it.  Maybe next time.  My entire chest stomach and sides were drenched and dripping with his cum!  It was insane! 
This guy is a recently single, solo, business man.  Told me in now uncertain terms how much he loved spending time with me.  Very very sweet this one.   He has hired me probably a dozen or so times already.

Told me about his plan to spend an entire weekend with me somewhere warm and sometime very soon.  "I don't mind starting my Adam fund" he told me.  Cool with me.  Love that too.  Happy to do extended appointments, particularly with clients who have hired me more than once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment