Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"oh my God, you get more beautiful each time I see you".

New York City here now.  just typed in about 3 great paragraphs.  well written nice style, and the sketchy hotel internet, logged me out, losing all I had just entered, even after I had hit the "Save" button.  ;'(

Nice Hotel here in Manhattan Times Square area.  May stay 1 or 2 more nights.  Not sure right now.  Goo day too.  Got up hit the gym did some cardio.  Always great when I challenge myself to get my workouts in.  Had a client little while ago, waiting for another to arrive now.  Traffic has delayed him a bit.  no worries. 
 

I got to see a couple of my NYC, regulars, again, this week.  That's always nice.  ;')  Every single client has commented on how great I look, and this pleases me very much of course.  Some think, "oh you must hear that from everyone"  But the truth is that who it comes from makes all the difference sometimes too.  nice when you hear it from the ones you really like too.  That is one the big smile goes on the face too!  ;')

One client was super sweet.  He just stopped, (huge smile), said "oh my God, you get more beautiful each time I see you".  So sweet!  Hey, it's what guys like me work hard for too sometimes.  I mean i do it for myself, because you must.  But having it be recognized by my clients is the icing on the cake too. 

I will be traveling to different cities this year.  So any of you in some other popular states and/or cities, feel free to make a request for me to consider.









No comments:

Post a Comment