Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Bitter Sweet Holiday Surprise....For Some...!

12/17
HOUSTON TX. here!  Wow.  Like Houston..  Very nice!  On a 3 day client booking.  Real sweet guy who is very, "in the money" my friends!  Was his shopping companion today.  Every high end store in the Gallery Plaza.  Newman Marcus, Gucci, Prada, and so many more i cant remember.  Anyway, so I am looking at this beautiful collection, examining some of them myself for entertainment, and setting my sights in my mind's eye.  I come across this gorgeous leather jacket.  I touch it, I fell it, meanwhile he is busily taking care of some exchange situation.  I am having fantasy fun all alone, enjoying too.  I check out the wee hidden tiny price tag, and see that it says $3,100.00.  Wow!  I said to myself.  Amazing.  Beautiful.  tucked the label away into the jacket again, kept moving.  All along realizing and saying to myself.  Wow, this is what people do.  They shop! 

I have have so far removed myself from this scenario, I thought to myself.  Amazing.  I like this too.  Boy, I got some work to do here, I thought.  So anyway, there I was, continuing my meandering, and mental prosperity exercises, when I hear him say OMG, I love it this is mine, I'm taking it!  I turn around and he's calling the store clerk over, tells him this and that about something here and there, says, it seems the perfect ize, tries on the jacket, and says "I'll take it"!  Awesome!  Wow, I exclaimed mentally.  This is really amazing.  He barely looked at the price tag.  Took out his wallet, packing about 20 different credit cards of various styles and company's, hands 1 over to the salesman, and the guy scurries away with the jacket.

I told my client, this was the one jacket I had looked at admired and thought was hot as hell.  He smiled.  Cool.

So here I am, placed in a fancy Westin Hotel adjoining this ritzy high end part of town in Houston.  All by myself right now, awaiting the final decision about my destination tonight.  Hmmm...  Aren't you the least bit curious guys!  ??  Here I am in Houston on a 3 day client booking, but why would I be alone right!  ?? 

Well, turns out my sweet client is legally married to another man!  Yep! Sweet, I love it actually!  His "on the rocks", Husband is a fitness model, and personal trainer with high end clientele, in Houston, but he's been naughty, in the "not so nice" way, with this monogamy oriented dude who can and does give him the World and everything in it!  I may stop typing soon because I gotta prepare my clothes, just in case I get picked to (go to the ball), this evening!  Anyway, yes, the (Hubby on the rocks), found out his guy, had another man (that was me by the way),hanging by his side, at a famous high end dinner location last night.  And apparently is now ready to show up at the event he had previously decided to dismiss. 

Never made it to the ball tonight guys!  ;'(  Oh Well, what can I say...  Be thankful is all really.  Client took care of me handsomely.  1st class flight, paid my weekend rate in full, as agreed.  Took me to a lovely dinner spot 1st night out.  Played around some on our 1st night.  Same when we got up, went on a shopping extravaganza, threw me another couple hundred, telling me to go have fun shopping as he ran off to try and keep his "on the rocks" husband, from creating any unnecessary drama, that might ruin both our nights.

So all is as it should be.  Client is at his X-mas event with his hubby in tow.  I stayed behind.  Treated myself to a little bling, and a few skin care products shopping at that amazing Galleria Mall in Houston!  Wow...  what an experience this place is!  I don't expect I'll have someone to share a breakfast with in the morning, but I do expect my client will pick me up and take me to the airport around 2 pm for my trip back to Orlando.  If we play again, great.  If we don't, that's ok too.  It was a sweet time here regardless of the unexpected turn of events.  A X-mas event would've bee nice to attend, but as I said, all is as it should be. 

Back to my training soon as I get back to Orlando.  Haven't worked out in 2 days now.  Good night gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment