Saturday, December 10, 2011

You Get What You Pay For Guys!.....lol

Did my 1st out door Fitness Boot-camp today.  Pretty cool.  Out there jogging, jumping etc...  by the beautiful lake front of my building!  Quiet, here in Orlando. 

Gave a super HOT Massage yesterday to a guy who was dying for me to fuck him...  lol...  I had practically crawling out of his skin with burning sexual desire, but he only paid for massage and so that's what he's gettin.  lol...  Wanna play with this guy, u gotta pay!  End of story.  haha..  What can I tell ya.  He loved it..  Left him eager to come back for a real good fucking!  His ass was all over the place crying for my hot throbbing cock to plow his sex starved, hungry, hole. 

"Intense", all he repeated, was wow, "that was intense"! Smile ear to ear!  That's the way I leave em guys!  Nice!  Happy to admit that too.  Those of you who've hired me know these are true words.  Just got a booking for this evening here... Yey!  See ya'll soon!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment