Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hot Dry Sauna Stroke!

Here I am in NYC today.  Lots of stuff going on these days.  Clients appreciate me and that's always great to know and to hear.

Finished banging out another regular this afternoon.  Sweet guy really.  Older guy, married, insists that I use him to my fullest and "deepest" pleasure!  lol.  How's that!  yea, I like that too!  haha.

Hit the gym earlier, just before the client.  Crazy scenario.  At one point one of the guys was wacking his big fat dark meat.  He had just begun to shoot his load.  He was so completely into the moment right then and there, when all of a sudden someone from management
is seen through the glass portion of the wooden sauna door.  Oh Shit he says, and he quickly covered himself up with the towel by his side.

I laughed.  I was actually watching discreetly but really paying no mind to him, though he was seated directly beside me.  He was laughing slightly but also a bit concerned that maybe, just maybe the guy would be opening the door in a couple seconds to reprimand.  Never happened, but he had a little look of embarrassment at the thought of getting busted by a staff member.

So, I turned and said , busted right in the middle of you load huh!  I got the attention now of the 4 other guys there who were also playing with their erections, prior to the moment being halted midstream!  The one shooting his load looked over at me, slightly embarrassed but not so much, and said yea..  I turned and said "I just hate it when that happens!  They all busted out with little giggles and laughs to what i said.  Almost like from a very familiar place, as something each and every one of us at one point or another have experienced!  So funny!

Anyway I do sit there to try and actually benefit from the dry heat of the sauna but as in most gyms anywhere in the country men will be men, and most look to play any chance they get.  I opted out this time, because none were too hot but on many occasions I indulge too!


No comments:

Post a Comment