Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Giving you a glimpse into my world!

Nice Freakin' Night.  Really cool client.  Turned out to be Single "Straight-ish" Mostly!  Former Military type!  Yea.  Quite a catch I fetched this evening here.

Booked me for an "anything goes" session.  Went all kinds of place too!  Yea, mostly he loved taking my whole cock into his virgin mouth.  Hadn't really had a cock like that in his mouth, or so he says....lol...

He was concerned about pleasing and kept asking, "how am i doing"?  "Am I doing ok? "  Meantime he was downing my dick, well, not like a Pro necessarily but not like some rinky dink beginner either!  lol...  Yea, more like an intuitive, you're in the right place, kind of like yea, this is exactly where you mouth belongs kind of place!  :")

Anyway, hot time was had.  Loved me. Loved my body, kept telling me how sexy I was, about my soft skin. " Such a hard body with large muscles and yet the ultra soft skin, so hot"!  He kept on saying.  So awesome!  Love eliciting that type of response!  Best thing in the world.  And yet some guys are quiet, and that's OK too.  But this one was verbal as heck.  Yea.  He was cute, delightful, nice cock on him too.  Hot muscle ass that of course I played with to a degree he had never had allowed before too.

20 million question, about the ass play, bottoming
etc....  OMFG...  Started out that way actually.  Thank Goodness we got past that.  Well, I decidely put a stop to it actually.  You see some guys have a way of getting in their own way, sexually with all the i don't know's but what if, and the I'm not sure how I'll like it......yadda yadda yadda!!!

Anyway so I answered what I could, turned it around to focus on the task at hand.  Him!  He loved it.  Started with a very hot erotic rubdown.  worked him into such a frenzy his only words were, man you got me so horned up right now!  I had no idea this was really going to happen like this!  I am having such a hot time with you, what are you doing to me.  omg.....  On and on....  Adorable actually.

We then went out for a late dinner at a cool local DC late night hot spot.  Dining experience was awesome too!  Felt like I was going out with someone I would marry!  How interesting that was.  He was just so right in so many ways.  But then, I woke up!  lol.....  Nah... Here I am typing actually.  Random thought spilling out of my mind on to the computer keyboard.

To you my readers, as a way to invite you into my world experience.  All sexual?  Not always.  Revolving aroound sex?  Well, doesn't everything!!  haha....  Yea....  But this is good!

Goodnite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment